Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Turning Two




Well it has finally happened, I am the mother of a two year old. Hard to believe yet Kyler makes me realize daily how real it is. It was almost as if at midnight of the 19th of March, the "terrible twos" just seeped through! After a breakfast of pancakes and sausage, I ran upstairs to make the beds and came down to him surrounded by wrapping paper. He had found his presents and had commenced in opening half of them! But we had a fun day with a lunch with Papa, lots of balloons, and fun treats. Then on Thursday my parents arrived to help celebrate the occasion and Trav's parents got on webcame to watch him open presents and eat cake. It was fun and Kyler loved all the gifts that he received.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Aww.. Happy Birthday Kyler!! That cake is way cute!!! :) Looks like he got some fun presents!

Andrea :) said...

I hope he had a great birthday. It sure looks like it judging from the pictures. :)

Lauri said...

That is so funny that he started opening his presents by himself. Can you blame him? He got some cool stuff! Sounds like a fun day. Happy Birthday Kyler!

Lauri said...

p.s. I love the cake! So cute!