Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hogman or Porter?

I've seen this on some other blogs and thought it would be fun to do. People are always telling us that Kyler looks completely like a Porter or that he is such a Hogman. Looks like everyone is right!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I would have said Porter all the way! What a cutie! How old is he? It's good to hear from you! I was excited to get a message from you. Believe it or not, I was thinking about you and wondering what you were up to. I was watching the TV version of "Once Upon a Mattress" ( they have nothing on us, by the way!) I'm glad we will be able to keep in touch through blogs and what not!

P.S. You were always the BEST back scratcher! ( I can't believe you still remember that!)

Scott said...

Jenni!!! I just found your blog, and added you to mine!

For the record, I would have said your boy looks more like you. We need to catch up on life, eh? Congratulations on your almost new addition to your family!

- Scott Clawson

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Hi Jenni! I would love to meet you too! Scott has always said the nicest things about ya and you sound like so much fun! The next time you are in SL please let us know, we would love to have you and your fam over. :)

-Amanda Jane (Scott's wife)

Josh said...

What a cute family you have. Haven't heard anything of how you are so it's nice to see things look like they are going well.