Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Snow isn't so bad after all
Well it has finally happened, Kyler has become not only accustomed to the snow that once paralized him, but has actually grown to love it. We went on a walk yesterday and I was surprised to find him asking to get nearer to the snow. So I helped him up to it and the next thing I know he's grabbing a handful and throwing it at me (Travis didn't tell me he had taught him this trick!) So there we stood having a snowball fight . . .which was really just us throwing snow up into the air. I'm sure if anyone had looked out their windows would have thought that we had both lost our minds, throwing snow up as high as we could and laughing hysterically (Alright so no one would doubt the sanity of a two year old doing that but a 23 year old . . .) But his immense love didn't stop there, the next thing I know he's jamming handfuls of it in his mouth and with a big grin on his face saying "mmmm, yum!" and rubbing his tummy! It was such a fun walk and I couldn't help just taking a moment and just being overwhelmed with appreciation for being blessed with a little man who makes me take a moment and enjoy the simple things! How did I get so lucky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is such a cute story and I think anyone who has a kid or loves kids understands that sometimes you just have to be crazy for the sake of a 2 year old!! LOL!
you are seriously the best mommy ever!! snow is terrible, but sure makes for fun... sometimes :)
Little kids are really good at showing us all the small things that can be so fun
He sounds like such a great little guy! Glad you are enjoying the little moments!
You are such a cute mom, Jenni! I hope I can be like you someday.
I love moments like that. It makes all the moments when they really try your patience worth it!
Post a Comment